UnLtd USA Program Associate
Interested in joining our team as an UnLtd USA Associate? You will help us find, select and support our next cohort of UnLtd USA entrepreneurs building businesses to solve pressing social and environmental challenges. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in learning more about social entrepreneurship and impact investing -- you'll get to know Austin's leading social entrepreneurs and our local network of Austin founders, investors and startup leaders committed to accelerating their mission.
Tasks will include assisting with day-to-day operations of our Search & Selection process and our Venture Support program. Examples of your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with our Search & Selection process, then making it even better. This means: managing communication of content to our scouting network, updating all website and application materials, creating all marketing materials, and scheduling & managing all semi-finalist interviews and all details of our Final Selection Panels, the last step in our selection process
- Managing the event series of our three-month accelerator phase of our Venture Support program, including event planning and running point on logistics and communication
- Working alongside our Venture Fellows to engage with and assist UnLtd USA entrepreneurs in any areas of need, including taking meeting notes
- Seek out corporate sponsorship opportunities
- Building our media and social media presence to drive value to our entrepreneurs, including: getting our entrepreneurs lots of love in the press, identifying events our entrepreneurs should be speaking at and managing all social media accounts to build our profile in Austin and nationally
- Producing regular content (blog posts and photos)
- You are a self-starter and have a demonstrated interest in building things that are good for the world
- You have an owner's mindset, which means you have a personal investment in the success of our entrepreneurs and our organization's ability to drive that success
- You have a great attitude, are intensely curious and know only a fraction of what you would like to about startups and social entrepreneurs. You are not afraid of taking on whatever tasks are needed, big and little, to get things done
- You are able to commit to the equivalent of a full-time position including some evenings
This is a paid contract positions with pay ranges depending upon experience.
Apply to be an UnLtd USA Associate
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would like to be an UnLtd USA Associate to Zoe Schlag at firstname.lastname@example.org